Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March 15

  • First lesson we got the time to type and finish off blogs on the computers. Instead i relaxed and watch UFC fights on YouTube because i had already finished typing my blogs at home. After that we were in the workshop and carried on with our saw horse. I had finished off cutting and chiseling all my joints on the saw horse ready to cut the angles on the legs of the saw horse. Cutting the joints and cutting the angles on the legs. I found it very difficult and still find it difficult to cut the angle of the joint on the leg. I planed the leg to see if it would make a difference and it kind of worked for me. Tomorrow i will make sure i get it right and ask questions if I'm stuck on something i find difficult to do and to learn from what Nick teaches me as he explains his experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment